Monday, September 17, 2007

yatta!!

I've been watching Hana Yori Dango 2, or HYD2 for all your newbs to this drama ;), and well, I have to say that only after watching the 1st episode of the second season last night, I realized that I've rekindled my love for asian dramas. It's funny cuz I've never really been interested in Chinese dramas (except for the ones my mom watched on TVB when I was younger..like Kindred Spirit)....but it's been Japanese dramas which have been knockin my socks off lately. I know I know...it's not the time to be letting my life dwindle away by watching dramas while neglecting my studies...but I think this one's worth it. Damn it, every time I watch a drama I think it's worth watching!!

Season 1


Season 2


You know what makes a drama 200x better? Not just the obligatory subtitles...no. But the soundtrack. Every drama that I've ever watched had me downloading the soundtrack right after the first episode. Without these songs, there would be no drama.

So why is it that I'm writing this random blog...? You guessed it. I've been listening to the soundtrack all morning =)

Here is the main song from the 2nd season (hence the name 'Main Theme'). It makes me want to do something phenomenal and claim triumph over it. Hey, maybe it might be my theme song after I finish the GMATs, which I postponed to Oct 19th, btw. But all minor details aside, and back on track with sound tracks, here it is:



I really need to finish it before I let myself drown.

No comments: