Friday, January 4, 2008

the new year's here.......BITCH!

HAPPY 2008!!!

I can't believe the new year's already here. Just this morning I was thinkin about past events that still linger so vividly in my mind and then I realize, "Damn, that happened YEARS ago". It really perplexes me how fast time flies....and boy, it flies FAST. Just for a quick recap of 2007, these were the highlights of my year (in no particular order):

- Korea
- EDC & Love Fest
- Bra's return to MEI GUO!!
- Landing a job at CBRE
- Trying out the most restaurants I've ever had with BFG
- Sunday volleyballs gone AWOL now that Thomas moved
- Making SF my second home with all those visits
- My first trip to Mammoth / first snowboarding run in 4 years
- Finally getting gym membership and staying in shape
- Holiday Disneyland
- Taking the GMAT
- Hosting my first ever Christmas party
- The start of new friendships, and rekindling old ones

The end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008 ran by me in a heartbeat--especially being in the inebriated state I was in and besides the fact that the countdown was messed up. GIANT MAXIMUS (echo echo echo) was off the HOOOOOKKKKER!! I have tons and tons of pictures to share, but that'll have to wait for another entry cuz I'm at work with no access to my laptop =( In all honesty, I don't think I would have had it any other way. I was with the people I wanted to be with, and partying like a rock star the way it should be =)

It's also the year of the rat! It doesn't necessarily mean a good thing though. My dad, along with other resources have told me that this year isn't going to be a very good one, and to take caution. I got kinda creeped out by the discretionary warning, but this year has turned out to be a good one thus far! Well, I guess I can't say much with only 4 days into the new year, but still. What's in store for me this year?

THE BIG MOVE. A quick update regarding the big move to SF. I've been riding the fence in terms of moving April or September. April would've been an ideal time if I didn't just get the whopping 7% raise from CBRE along with the GMAT studies I have to prep for. But for right now, September seems to be the more viable option. BUT MORE TO COME SOON!

In any case, I'm done with rambling. Lunch in Ktown with BraKelly today. Here's to more happy blogging in 2008!!

No comments: