Friday, August 10, 2007

new goodies on the horizon


With the new release of the new iMac, it leaves me with the question that leaves all Mac enthusiasts hanging by a thread.....to iMac or not to iMac?

The sleeker, redefined look really makes it some mentionable eye candy (although Bra would beg to differ w/ the new black front). No, but really....this post is really geared towards deciding whether or not I want one of these suckas.....actually, I guess the question really is whether or not I can afford it. The best part about this is that it's cheaper....which is really what stumps me. Why is it so much cheaper than the previous iMacs which started ran on average $100 more than the current ones? I'm sure that with Leopard OSX coming out, devoted Mac users are going to suck these babies right off the shelves and pretty soon, Macs will dominate the world just as Google has. It's just a matter of time before everyone has a Mac in their home MUAHAHA =)

In other debut news, the new 2008 Mercedes Benz C-Class is coming out....and not with just one type of model, but TWO. The new C-Class will have both the Sports line and the Luxury line. I'm heading to the C-Drive event next Saturday to test drive these things w/ Nutz and Seiji. Warren pointed out how they look like Bimmers now....well I can't detest that. I think that's what makes them all the more appealing (discounting the whole free maintenance for 4 years/40,000 miles). But yeah, the C-Class definitely has the potential to be the replacement of ISmelda when she goes back to Lexus October of '09. Hopefully the price won't be a killer and I'll be able to at least live a little more than from paycheck to paycheck =P GOOD SHIT!

Well that's the end of this post....why does it feel like I advertised more than blogged? HAHA Okay, next entry will be more personal, I promise. :-D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY just 5 more days to c-drive!!! i want a white on black one the 18" AMG rims. THIS VIDEO is why i fell in love with it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMNC1Z_4-Lw

gorgeous... :oP~