Thursday, August 23, 2007

self-indulgent googling

Here I am at work....bored to death....thinking about something to do. So what do people do when they're bored? They search for themselves on Google! That's right folks...try it out and you'd be surprised to find stuff that is actually relevant to you on a meta-search engine!

When I typed in "Scott Anthony Lee", I got this search result which I thought was kind of stalkerish:
Names Database

Then when I searched for "Scott Lee" + "UCLA", I got this result:
Daily Bruin

So yeah....I remember a while back, I did this and I had results for Phi Alpha Delta and Alpha Phi Omega, but those bitches have since updated their websites =P Wow, I owe big props to Phillip for getting me into the Daily Bruin =D

Lesson of the Day: When bored at work, resort to Google =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If you thought that was scary, wait till you see this.

I didn't know Angela was a possible roomate/associate? :o)