Thursday, October 18, 2007

emotional bifurcation

to demonstrate exactly what the title of this post means, here is an illustration for all your visual people:



with the GMATs less than 24 hours away, i'm falling into the depths of anxiety and grief. hell, even my face shows it with the break-outs i've been having. as i think back on the last couple of months of studying and prepping for this thing, i cant help but feel disappointed about my lack of discipline in studying harder. when looking at it in a different perspective, i realize that maybe its just my inability to pick things up quickly, especially math, like those math whizzes out there. or maybe its just my lack of test-taking skills. in any case, i definitely don't feel prepped enough to take it tomorrow. but all i can do is look this monster in the face and get it over with. it definitely wont be my last time taking this thing...so at least i should look to that as something positive, and consider this as a learning experience.

now to the flipside of things. there has to be something happy in my life. and i think i've found it....YouTube videos! hahaha so here i sit at work just thinkin bout what to watch, when it dawned on me that there was a video a while back that really made my stomach hurt. so to share my happiness at the moment with all of you, here's the video...ENJOY!



it was a video made for a class project in Korean 1A @ UCLA. HELLA FUNNYYYY! =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL... i wished elliot would stop laughing when he was delivering his lines. but omg harold, hubba bubba la bubba!

P.S. - GOOD LUCK ON YOUR GMAT BUDDY BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!